hello, everybody
I m final year computer engineering student.I m very much interested in DBMS,java, and all programming stuffs.I have to do a project on DB and java... programming if required,...
can u pls suggest some topics and give me resources i need to have(like mysqlor oracle 9i,vb .. etc.etc..)to complete the project...
I can do any tough projects in given time.. as long the resources are available and understandable.
So please suggest very good projects and resources required and if possible the complexity of project(rated 1-10);
please help me guys.

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

hello, everybody
I m final year computer engineering student.I m very much interested in DBMS,java, and all programming stuffs.I have to do a project on DB and java... programming if required,...
can u pls suggest some topics and give me resources i need to have(like mysqlor oracle 9i,vb .. etc.etc..)to complete the project...
I can do any tough projects in given time.. as long the resources are available and understandable.
So please suggest very good projects and resources required and if possible the complexity of project(rated 1-10);
please help me guys.

we are not a random generator for projects. since you say in your post 'programming if required', makes me believe this isn't the correct place to ask any questions about your project, even when you're stuck, since this is a 'programming' forum.

how should we know what kind of DB best suits you? we don't know your assignment. but as far as I'm concerned, I doubt there is much you can't do with a MySQL DB that you should be able to show on a project.

asking us to 'rate the complexity' is not really a smart thing to do, since, even if we do it, we'll rate it based on our knowledge and expertise, doesn't mean you have the same, now does it?

well i m no expert in all db's for sure.. but i just asked ideas frm people who have already developed many s/w or going thru stuffs of db... as far the thing abt "what all db u r comfortable and all tat stuff".. just suggest me the project with wat u think will be best combination of resources. i will decide the resources i need.. and as far as rating goes ..ya its based on how u think and i want the same..Tougher the better.. So pls suggest some projects ...

commented: Use proper English - not this IM-speak gibberish. -2

if you simply want topics for projects, start by using the search function. but if you really can think of nothing, learn a lesson out of that

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.