I am using Java along with hibernate, I stored datas in UTF-8 format for my project, i need to retrieve datas in Arabic, give me some ideas about this conept... i m in hurry... reply me as ap..

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

Tell us more. Are you reading the data? What are getting as your data? This can be taken care in Database [Depending on how you are using it] or you can get the data and convert into arabic. Show us how you are doing it if you really want any help.

Tell us more. Are you reading the data? What are getting as your data? This can be taken care in Database [Depending on how you are using it] or you can get the data and convert into arabic. Show us how you are doing it if you really want any help.

I want to store data in UTF format, when retreiving the data convert that UTF format into some language say Arabic and Hindi. This is problem . Could you help me in this regard...

On the first post you said you have already stored your data in database, now you are saying you want to store your data in UTF (which means you didn't store anything anywhere). It appears to me you actually didn't do anything yet. However, you should use InputStreamReader and OutputStreamWriter to read and write data. Hope it helps.

and keep in mind that you have to use the right encoding

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.