develop a simple application that when run welcomes the users and tells them the name of the last person to run the application, this information should be retrieved from a file. Use the Class Loader and Properties classes to load the file

stultuske commented: yah ... +0
Ezzaral commented: No thanks, most of us have enough to do already. -3

Recommended Answers

All 15 Replies

Why should I? I don't need one.

Why should I? I don't need one.

because if you don't, you risk failing eve.olambo's course.. we wouldn't want that, would we? :P

develop a simple application that when run welcomes the users and tells them the name of the last person to run the application, this information should be retrieved from a file. Use the Class Loader and Properties classes to load the file

Aye aye Captain!

Aye aye Captain!

Sponge Bob Square Pants?

Nah, Pirates of the Caribbean ;-)

SpongeBob Sparrow? :)

BTW (so you don't get the wrong impression) that was because of my kids. They watch that thing (at least until about 6 months ago) all the time.

aye, aye, captain!
Sponge Bob Square Pants!
Sponge Bob Square Pants!

Aaaarrgghhh, just shoot me now and get it over with! ;)

Aaaarrgghhh, just shoot me now and get it over with! ;)

BANG :)

> so you don't get the wrong impression

Too late. :-)

> They watch that thing (at least until about 6 months ago) all the time.

The things these cute little devils watch sometimes just make me go crazy, but hey, they are kids! ;-)

> Aaaarrgghhh, just shoot me now and get it over with!

Hey, it's the pirates we are talking about.
/me stabs Masijade

I will write it for you for one milliiiiiiioon dollars

(Austin Powers anyone?)

I will write it for you for one milliiiiiiioon dollars

(Austin Powers anyone?)

Yes , Fat Bastard, we all looked through your disguise :P

Programmers are never in shape... always either skinny or fat or pudgy... hardly ever muscular or physically active

Programmers are never in shape... always either skinny or fat or pudgy... hardly ever muscular or physically active

not physically active ...
I can see that both your parents and your sister did not just buy a WII
:icon_neutral: not physical active my but. they buy the crap and I have to entertain them on it :P

Not true.
I was a fencing champion in my country. My colleague who sits next to me should be working as a bodyguard with all the muscles he has. And the guy who sits opposite to me is 6 feet tall and participates in tennis tournaments.

And I think we should stop replying to this thread because the Administrators will give us all bad rep with all the irrelevant things we have written

And I think we should stop replying to this thread because the Administrators will give us all bad rep with all the irrelevant things we have written

if they can take the time to do that, they can take the time to put a lock in this thread, would be a lot faster too :)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.