hi everyone!!!
ive just got an assignment from my teacher to make some graphics in C and i know nothing about it,can someone plzzzz help???? reply as soon as possible...plzzz

Recommended Answers

All 31 Replies

Teachers don't give assignments to do things that haven't been discussed in class. Please don't treat us like idiots.

Try asking your question again, this time with enough detail for someone to actually answer it.

Teachers don't give assignments to do things that haven't been discussed in class. Please don't treat us like idiots.

Try asking your question again, this time with enough detail for someone to actually answer it.

heyyy.....what wud i get in fooling u???i really need help for my assignment and it is been given to us by our teacher without discussing in class, and if u dont wanna help plzzz dont disheart me....

an assignment

WHICH ASSIGNMENT??????????

to make some graphics in C

WHAT KIND OF GRAPHICS????????????

>heyyy.....what wud i get in fooling u???
Well, you'd avoid getting flamed and might even con someone into helping you when you don't deserve it.

>and it is been given to us by our teacher without discussing in class
I call BS on you. Tell you what, give me your teacher's email address and I'll ask him directly. If he confirms your story, I'll be happy to help you.

>if u dont wanna help plzzz dont disheart me....
Nobody can help you because you haven't asked a question that can be adequately answered.

WHICH ASSIGNMENT??????????

WHAT KIND OF GRAPHICS????????????

well she didnt specify it, we are to make any kind of animation using C eg: mickey mouse or any other cartoon character....if u can plz make me 1 so that i understand it and try makin another myself...

download my attachment and store it in c:\
then run this:

int main()
{
    system("mspaint c:\\mm.jpg");
    return 0;
}

(only works on windows)

Your welcome!:-/

commented: excellllllent +17
commented: Good post, even though you used the dreaded System command +9

download my attachment and store it in c:\
then run this:

int main()
{
    return 0;
}

(only works on windows)

Your welcome!:-/

Heyyy Thx alot!!!
it worked without any errors but it was not giving any output....the output screen exits without giving output....

>heyyy.....what wud i get in fooling u???
Well, you'd avoid getting flamed and might even con someone into helping you when you don't deserve it.

>and it is been given to us by our teacher without discussing in class
I call BS on you. Tell you what, give me your teacher's email address and I'll ask him directly. If he confirms your story, I'll be happy to help you.

>if u dont wanna help plzzz dont disheart me....
Nobody can help you because you haven't asked a question that can be adequately answered.

well all i can say u is that, this is pakistan and anything can happen here...even teachers can give assignments not been discussed in class.....

Well all I can say you is that, this is the rest off the world(excluding Pakistan) and anything can happen here...

Obviously, it's not Pakistan peculiarity, it's some school teachers (and pupils ;) ) feature...

Obviously, it's not Pakistan peculiarity, it's some school teachers (and pupils ;) ) feature...

welllll yesssss!!!!
so i really and urgently need help....
please guys help me!!!!
i have to submit my assignment within 20 days...

commented: Heck, why not? +9

Heyyy Thx alot!!!
it worked without any errors but it was not giving any output....the output screen exits without giving output....

Nick, Did you create the lonely_girl profile just so you could post your Mickey Mouse program and this response?

Regardless, +rep to both of you, if there are two of you, for making me laugh.

niek_e, Did you create the lonely_girl profile just so you could post your Mickey Mouse program and this response?

Regardless, +rep to both of you, if there are two of you, for making me laugh.

well if u wud help me instead of laughing i wud be really thankful to u....

guys m using turbo c so if u r helping me make sure it works there....

The first step is using a search engine and typing "Turbo C graphics".
Next you could enter "How to draw Mickey Mouse".

Then if necessary, use a forum to post code and ask a question as to why your program doesn't work.

nDid you create the lonely_girl profile just so you could post your Mickey Mouse program and this response?

Nope. You can check with Dani if you like.
I'm just full of sarcastic replies and useless c-code :)

well if u wud help me instead of laughing i wud be really thankful to u....

All this program does is open mspaint with the Mickey Mouse picture.

int main()
{
    return 0;
}

As ddanbe said, you need to pick what kind of graphics you are going to implement. If there is truly no preference/guidance from the teacher, do little stick figures out of asterisks. It's the easiest form of graphics I can think of:

You can make the animation as eleborate or basic as you want. I'd get much more guidance from your teacher first though.

All this program does is open mspaint with the Mickey Mouse picture.

int main()
{
    return 0;
}

As ddanbe said, you need to pick what kind of graphics you are going to implement. If there is truly no preference/guidance from the teacher, do little stick figures out of asterisks. It's the easiest form of graphics I can think of:

You can make the animation as eleborate or basic as you want. I'd get much more guidance from your teacher first though.

yeah that mickey mouse thing didnt work out....
and my teacher didnt specify what v r to make but she did specify that v have to make some colorful graphics like that mickey mouse but it should have proper coding and also work in turbo C.

yeah that mickey mouse thing didnt work out....
and my teacher didnt specify what v r to make but she did specify that v have to make some colorful graphics like that mickey mouse but it should have proper coding and also work in turbo C. this sterick idea will surely give me a "0"

Well, you're headed towards a "0" anyway if you haven't made any further effort on this in 5 days and can't find a single example of graphics in C as a starting point.

No one is going to write it for you.

Start from the old good bgidemo.c (look at your Turbo C installation directory). Change colours, play with function calls parameters, add this, erase that...

hey everyone,
thx for help that all of u did.I actually made a program using ur help and taking help from the sites u gave....:cool:
ok i have made this program, it works perfectly,

# include<stdio.h>
# include<conio.h>
# include<stdlib.h>
# include<graphics.h>
# include<alloc.h>
# include<dos.h>
void main(void)
{
int gm,gd=DETECT;
int i;
void*p;
initgraph(&gd,&gm,"c:\\tc3\\bgi");
setcolor(RED);
line(130,75,170,75);
line(130,75,125,100);
line(170,75,175,100);
rectangle(100,100,200,125);
fillellipse(175,125,10,10);
fillellipse(175,125,5,5);
fillellipse(120,125,10,10);
fillellipse(120,125,5,5);
p=malloc(imagesize(100,75,210,135));
getimage(100,75,210,135,p);
cleardevice();
i=0;
while(!kbhit()&&i<640)
{
putimage(i,240,p,XOR_PUT);
delay(8);
cleardevice();
i++;
}
closegraph();
getch();
}

its a moving car:icon_smile:
now again i need ur help, not help but helps....
1).my car only moves forward, wat should i do if i wanna move it in reverse???
2).my car has no windows, tried alot cant figure it out...
3).and how shoul i fill colors in my car???
and also if u wanna enhance it more plzz do it...
thx again......:icon_biggrin:

this is awesome

this is awesome

Yeah surrealistic!
Ceci n'est pas une pipe!

hello where can i download the program, because thats my project also,,thank you.

Where *could* that program be?

1: Left of here? Naw, nothing interesting there.

2: Right of here? Nope, just the right margin of the window

3: Down from here? Nope. Only newer posts are there, and you're looking for an older post.

So where could that program be?

For the love of Gawd, *where* could that program BE?

;) ;) ;)

And Welcome to the forum, Shane! For specific help with your program, please start a new thread - this one is quite old, and be specific about what the problem(s) might be.

hello nick can u pls. send me the program of mickey mouse..thank u very much,,reply asap..

Micky Mouse was just a picture, not an animation. It's on a previous page of this thread.

But I'm Adak, not Nick.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.