Hello all, i have a problem and im in need of your help... I have a treeview with 2 parent Nodes and in the parent nodes there are some node:

Members
     New
     Search
Administration
    Groups
    Photo Location

In all nodes there is a checkbox for a spesific reason, like this:

(checkbox) Members
(checkbox)     New
(checkbox)     Search
(checkbox) Administration
(checkbox)    Groups
(checkbox)    Photo Location

What i want to do is to insert all the info that the treeview has into a Access Database. I can insert all the child nodes of the treeview into the db but i cant insert the Parent Nodes

Here are the funtions that i use to add the child nodes:

Private Sub SaveTree(ByRef Treeview As Telerik.WinControls.UI.RadTreeView)

For Each Node As Telerik.WinControls.UI.RadTreeNode In Treeview.Nodes
            SaveNode(Node)
        Next

End Sub

Red = Function that is not included.

Private Sub SaveNode(ByRef TreeNode As Telerik.WinControls.UI.RadTreeNode)
        Dim con As New OleDbConnection
        Dim command As New OleDbCommand
        Dim trans As OleDbTransaction = Nothing
        Dim RightID As Integer
        Dim GroupID As Integer
        Dim InsertString As String

GroupID = functions.GetInfo(connstring, "SELECT ID FROM Groups WHERE GroupName = '" & cmbProperty.Text & "'", "Group", "ID")

RightID = functions.GetNextVal(connstring, "Right")
        functions.InsertWithoutMessage(con, connstring, trans, command, "INSERT INTO Rights(ID,RightName) VALUES(" & RightID & ",'" & txtRightName.Text & "')")

For Each Node As Telerik.WinControls.UI.RadTreeNode In trvForms.Nodes 'TreeNode.Nodes
            InsertString = "INSERT INTO Group_Right_Forms(Group_ID,Right_ID,Form_ID,ShowRight,InsertRight,UpdateRight,DeleteRight) VALUES(" & GroupID & "," & RightID & "," & Node.Tag & "," & Node.Checked.ToString() & "," & GetPanel(Node.Tag).InsertCheck.Checked.ToString() & "," & GetPanel(Node.Tag).UpdateCheck.Checked.ToString() & "," & GetPanel(Node.Tag).DeleteCheck.Checked.ToString() & ")"
            functions.InsertWithoutMessage(con, connstring, trans, command, InsertString)
            For Each Child As Telerik.WinControls.UI.RadTreeNode In Node.Nodes
                SaveNode(Child)
            Next
        Next

End Sub

WHAT I WANT TO DO IS TO CHANGE SOMETHING SO AS TO INSERT INTO THE DATABASE ALL THE TREE(PARENT AND CHILD).... PLZ ANY CHANGES MADE PLZ MARK THEM WITH RED COLOR SO I CAN UNDERSTAND WHAT HAVE I DONE WRONG... :)

PS: Answer as soon as possible, as the title says "It is Urgent!!!"

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.