Hi.

Do you know any websites providing free Java assessment tests?

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

do you know our good friend google?

do note that not all "free expert tests" are as good as they claim to be, so if you're looking for a serious test, don't stare yourself blind to those freebees.

Thanks for your response

But Google is just a search engine and cannot say what is good and what is bad. That's why I ask for advice based on YOUR experience.

I'm really interested in reviewing such services. Here is a list I tried: ExpertRating, BrainBench (the best one at the moment), Intelrate.

Of course, Sun certification is fine as well but costs too much.

Does anyone know anything else that I can try for free or near that?

Please don't suggest Yahoo. And don't care for having too many of threads in this forum. It's for our talks. Otherwise, here is nothing to do ;)

Thanks.

That's why I ask for advice based on YOUR experience.

I haven't used any

Intelrate.

looks a lot like your nickname, did you com e here to advertise for your software?

Of course, Sun certification is fine as well but costs too much.

quality's never cheap

Please don't suggest Yahoo. And don't care for having too many of threads in this forum. It's for our talks. Otherwise, here is nothing to do ;)

I have no idea what you just said here :S

I haven't used any

OK. Some developers like such services, some don't. I'm always fond of taking assessment tests.

looks a lot like your nickname, did you com e here to advertise for your software?

Not only :icon_wink: If you are friendly I'll help you to solve your java related problems (nothing personal, its just a conception).

Do you use this forum to help newbies to find answers to their questions only?

Sorry if I did anything bad to anyone. But I don't think so.

Still waiting for advices, if you know cool expert testing services.

:icon_eek:

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.