Hello,
Is anybody know who is the father of the C language . Please tell me hurry its urgent . I am waiting for your reply.
Thanks

Recommended Answers

All 7 Replies

C language was developed by Dennis Ritchie, but I'm not sure if he's officially recognized as the 'Father of C language'. That said, don't post a thread as if you are at a gun-point. All those 'URGENT! URGENT! HURRY!' cries will only succeed in putting people off. Also search the web first before running to Daniweb for trivial matters.

commented: Quite so. +25

Hello,
Is anybody know who is the father of the C language . Please tell me hurry its urgent . I am waiting for your reply.
Thanks

I want to know who is the mother of C-Language HURRY ITS URGENT.
then we will ask her. who is your husband. :D :D

Hello,
Thanks

Kernighan and Richie invented C to assist with writing the Unix operating system. Their variant was called K&R C, which has some notable differences from the current ANSI/ISO standard C.

If you're learning C, you may want to take a look at my online crash course to C.

I want to know who is the mother of C-Language HURRY ITS URGENT.
then we will ask her. who is your husband. :D :D

Man... I should have caught that. This guy was asking for homework help ah well.

I hate it seeing people offering to pay someone to write their programming homework on freelancer sites. Usually some souless guy from India takes the job.

I hate it seeing people offering to pay someone to write their programming homework on freelancer sites. Usually some souless guy from India takes the job.

Some guys from which corner of the world comes in a IT Discussion Community and start with all those things which can have no relation with the actual discussion.

These guys just blame others to keep themselves alive.

C language was developed by Dennis Ritchie, but I'm not sure if he's officially recognized as the 'Father of C language'. That said, don't post a thread as if you are at a gun-point. All those 'URGENT! URGENT! HURRY!' cries will only succeed in putting people off. Also search the web first before running to Daniweb for trivial matters.

oh great info about c
thanks fro the info
we can learn more about c with the help of this info

The father of C Language :

"Dennis Ritchie"

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.