I was given feed back from my instructor and I am not sure how to implement these changes. Here is the feedback:
- In you MAIN module you call a WELCOME MESSAGE module but you don't have one defined in the code.
- Why do you have a variable named ItemName? Variable names should be descriptive
- of what the are being used for.
- In your INPUT module you first ask for the items name but not for the name of
- the currency you want to convert. You then ask for the currency type but input the currency amount.
- Your PERFORM CALCULATIONS module does not perform any calculations. You do set the sourcerate variable to different rates (but only for 4 of the specified currencies) You never perform the currency conversion.
Currency Conversion Design Main module Declare ItemName As String Declare Currency type As Real Call Welcome message module Call Input Data module Call Perform Calculations module Call Output Results module Write “Welcome to the currency convertor database,” End Program Input Data module Write “Enter the item’s name?” Input ItemName Write “What is the currency type?” Input currency dollar amount End Input Data module Perform Calculations module If sourceCurrency is Dollar Then Assign sourceRate to 1.4680 dollars ElseIf sourceCurrency is Pound Then Assign sourceRate to 1.6433 Pounds ElseIf sourceCurrency is Yen Then Assign sourceRate to 104.9200 yen ElseIf sourceCurrency is Francs Then Assign sourceRate to 6.2561 francs End If Output Results module Write “The currency is”: ItemName