Hi friends, im new to java. so im facing lot of problems in developing applications. I need all ur help. pls give ur support to ur friend. I dont have much support in my side

Recommended Answers

All 7 Replies

Hi,
You first post your question then only we can help you out.

I support you! Welcome to the world of Java.

tell us what is your problem??then we sort out your problem. ok dear.

Hi friends, im new to java. so im facing lot of problems in developing applications. I need all ur help. pls give ur support to ur friend. I dont have much support in my side

Hiii Dear,
That is not a tuff work just you join any computer institute for your practice. after you found great result.

Hiii Dear,
That is not a tuff work just you join any computer institute for your practice. after you found great result.

either your post makes no sense at all, or you should really learn English. both grammar and vocabulary

That's not like all hell breaking loose. This is faced by all learners of anything that in the first phases they do not know much about finding their way. The java tutorials are just for you. I would also suggest buying and reading a few good books on basic java, I personally have found Bruce Eckel's "Thinking in Java" very good, but there certainly are many more you can opt for any of these.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.