Hey guys,

I'm in a bit of a loop here. What i'm trying to do is have a simple web page an that it will direct it's self to a FTP server on my network. Here is where the problem starts for me. I want to be able to upload a file to the FTP server on the same page as being able to view the FTP server. I'm really stuck on what to do, suggestions are appreciated. Thanks.

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

I don't understand what you are tring to do. If you have a webpage that you want to be able to upload files to a directory and view the files in a directory that is not ftp. ftp you need an ftp client. Like I said if you want a webpage to upload files to a directory and then view the files after you uploaded them you will need a webpage php or asp script written to do this. I am sure there are plenty out there.
If you want to be able to connect to that directory via an ftp client that can also be done but this is 2 different entities.

Can you explain more? I don't understand what you want to do

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.