how would i be able to make pictures capable of animating like the attached picture?

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

>able to make pictures capable of animating
If by that, you mean making an animated GIF image, you will have to download a library especially made for the GIF format. As for splitting up the image into 16 smaller ones, you can either use another bitmap library, or you can find a way to do it with the windows API (I'd use a bitmap library to make stuff easier).

You don't need any library on Windows
GIF (animated or not) are native with Win32 api

i dont get it, im using dark GDK with VC++ 2008 and iv got windows XP and they use that pic in one of the tutorials and it spins around with dbCreateAnimatedSprite(); and dbSprite(); like its supposed to but what im asking is if there is some program or something that you can do animations like that in

You don't need any library on Windows, GIF (animated or not) are native with Win32 api

It's not the fact that you can do it without any library's, it's just much easier to use them as it saves you a lot of trouble.

i dont get it, im using dark GDK with VC++ 2008 and they use that pic in one of the tutorials and it spins around with dbCreateAnimatedSprite(); and dbSprite(); like its supposed to but what im asking is if there is some program or something that you can do animations like that in

I've done that tutorial before, and know how it works, but I don't understand what it is you want. "some program or something that you can do animations", do you want to make a program to create your own animations? or just play them? You may have to be a bit more specific in your post what it is you want.

I was wondering how that picture wass made

It was probably made with some graphics/animation software.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.