Hi Friends,

Any body please send me a complete java project on
"Hospital Management System" or "Government Health care System".

Please provide me in detail to <<snipped email address>>

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

Start sending me 50000$ first. The rest of the details will be discussed afterwards.

I'll send it to you for $45000. Let the bidding begin :P

@praveenhai : Atleast care to take a look at the forum rules for providing homework. How ever on earth can someone ask for a complete project. Do you think we have products ready to sell ? And if yes why should we offer our hardwork for free ?
Commenting about the project work you are asking for, think about it this way if this work has been mandated upon you as a minor/side subject then you shouldn't worry about it much, put together something using the scarce knowledge you have been given, since this is a minor subject, and submit that, it won't bother you much anyways. But, and here's the fact, I think this is your major and you have no clue going about it. In that case don't you feel that asking for readymade stuff like this is only going to further your ignorance of the subject. Try acccumulating the knowledge required for that and try and put up a better show than this, however it would be, good or bad, you would have the satisfaction of doing it on your own rather than having a pat on your back when you don't deserve it, don't you feel the same ?

Hi Friends,

Any body please send me a complete java project on
"Hospital Management System" or "Government Health care System".

Please provide me in detail to <<snipped email address>>

Also, even if we wanted to give you anything, there is no way anyone could write such a program because you provide no explanation what the project should do .
What this "Hospital Management System" is supposed to do??
It took take from 1 week to 1 year to build this depending on the requirements. So don't expect to get anything with such demands, because you demanded a project, you didn't ask for help

> Any body please send me a complete java project on

Read the forum rules regarding the same; we don't provide free code. Put in some effort and get back if you face any problems. Locked.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.