Hello everyone, I have created my own header file but it doesn't work if i just include like "myfile.h" and it works fine if i include like "myfile.c". I just want to know that why this thing happening in Turbo C compiler even it works fine in VCpp.

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

Be sure to make sure all of the files are in the same project, not indervidual just indervidual files, otherwise the compiler will not know to use myfile.c.

Chris

All header files are taken from the include directory. May be the compiler is not responding because your newly created header file may not be in its search path.

All header files are taken from the include directory. May be the compiler is not responding because your newly created header file may not be in its search path.

when wraped in double quotes it is taken that the header file may be located in the same directory as the source file

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.