Hello,
I am using a Jtable in my application.I am entering values in last column of that table.Below the table, i have a Jbutton named as 'Save'.Suppose while clicking on 'Save', the entire row remains selected except the last cell in which I have entered the value.Then if I retrieve the contents from the Jtable using the function getValueAt(),I get a blank value.
How can I sove this problem?

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

Would you mind post your coding so we can have look at it and find what is going wrong?

Would you mind post your coding so we can have look at it and find what is going wrong?

Unfortunately Peter this is not the first time srs_grp is writing such a poorly constructed post.

@srs_grp
How many posts will it take for you to learn how to construct your threads and the information you should provide in your post. I have seen similar posts like these in the past with a vague description, no background information and either too little or no code at all (e.x. 1,2,3,4).

I strongly suggest you read the essay "How to ask questions the Smart Way" so that you can help us help you better.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.