Hello. I have been assigned a programming task which is to be completed using assembly language for motorolla 68k (os9). I will attach the assignment brief to the email and a copy of the source code in a txt file. I have to adapt the code so that it does the following things:
1. Ask for and read in an array of characters,
2. Reverse the order of the characters in the array by means of a loop that pushing them on your user stack and then pops them back to the array
3. Print out with a suitable header the reversed order array.
4. Push three word values defined by you from memory onto your user stack
5. Use a subroutine to add together the words and return the answer to the stack
6. Force the calling programme to retrieve the answer and place it in a memory location.
7. Print this answer as a string to the screen.
All IO must be neatly formatted and use suitable dialogue and headings.
any help and/or insights you can offer will be very much appreciated. Thank you.