ciao,
please i need a help.
do you have some program, or some advice where to find it, to traslate by C++ a EXCEL file(full of EXCEL functions) in a file (.txt) with the functions ready to be used in C++ (i need C++ sintax! no EXCEL sintax...).

i thank you a lot!

ps:RISPONDETE ANCHE IN ITALIANO!!

Paolo :mrgreen:

Recommended Answers

All 9 Replies

1) this is not the place to ask questions.
2) no we're not going to respond in Italian. You learn English when you want to use an international forum

I'm sorry, whre i have to ask??

I know english but if you should know italian "anche" it's mean also...

bye

The question implies you want the EXCEL functions to be written in a txt file --> which doesnt really make sense. It seems like you are after code to parse an EXCEL data file of some sort into useable data. Have you tried anything yet at all? there could even be a tool already created for the job as EXCEL is quite popular i guess... :)

good morning!
no no i dont want parse anything...just take excel function and traslate their in c++ function, or better traslate the sintax that is different.
if you know whre take the c++ programm to do it, plese write me.
or give me some other advice...
thanxxx!
Paolo

...just take excel function and traslate their in c++ function

that makes no sense! Do you mean translate The EXCEL VB functions?

YES,
well, im sorry but i don't know whta is "VB"... but i need to traslat a excel sheet with something like 160 lines (it is a sheet to calculate a machine datas..) in a sheet of .txt to permit me to copy this one in a software(UNIGRAPHICS) that use just C++ sintax, so to evitate to remake all the sheet (or shit!!) ...i'm asking for.

i'm sorry for my english...

ciao

Se desiderate VB che so dove potete ottenerli, trasmettami un messaggio riservato se interessaste

Se desiderate VB che so dove potete ottenerli, trasmettami un messaggio riservato se interessaste

Speak English, please...

paolo have you tried EXPORTING / SAVING the sheet as a txt? And saying yes to something you say you dont know what it is (vb) in the next sentence is a bit worrying... ffrosk you cant complain really :) .com websites are usually international!

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.