kheija 0 Newbie Poster

HI..Plz help me by giving ideas,opinion or suggestion.
My objective of my project is is to send sms to the customers 40 minutes before their car is finish for servicing and ready to collect.I've model the flow of sending sms where 40 minutes b4 done,the car will send for washing and on that time the system will send sms to the customer.
2nd objective is the customer also shall be able to view current service level or view left time of car servicing through website.In order to get information and managing servicing process, i also will develop form for service appointment,checked-in vehicle for service process etc. This is just a simple application only to get information and save nto database(SQL Database)
The prob here is, i've planned to develop it all in web application but, in a part of "service process management" is very difficult to build because needs time counting, remaining time counting, drag drop function,graphic display etc etc seems very complex.
Controls in web application are quite limited. I've to do it in windows application and already succeed in part of service process mgt.
If i do only service process mgt in wins app,then i hv stuck with communication within wins app and web app.(hv no time to study in detail,only 1month to completely developed.Presentation wil be on 8th april)
Then if i do all in wins app, then i hv to develop user interface in web app for the user to view current service process. So how can i retrieve data from wins app(SQL server d/base)?
Is there any suggestion quick implementation of these......Thnkssss

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.