hey,
I have done my bachelors in Electronics (B.E in electronics)and was working in IT comapany in asp.net,VB .for 6 months.now i want to shift to java,j2ee . i now have to show 1 year experience in java ,j2ee but can u please help me as too wht should i show in this 1 year and what i have been working on? like TEchnical documentation,project code.

Thanks in advance
Regards,
Neha

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

You could start by learning java. :)

Are you actually asking us what you should include on your resume to fake one years experience in Java?

Are you actually asking us what you should include on your resume to fake one years experience in Java?

I guess, yes she is.

i now have to show 1 year experience in java ,j2ee but can u please help me as too wht should i show in this 1 year and what i have been working on? like TEchnical documentation,project code.

Show what you have worked on for the entire year. What projects you have designed or developed or both, what documents you created or more appropriately what tools you used to document your projects. But then wait...you haven't done all this, you just want to show that you have done all this. In essence you actually want to fake the one year experience, isn't it ? Well then I guess we aren't experienced much on this ourselves as we haven't faked something on our resumes. Why not cook up something on your own, the way you got this idea of faking...
Or better yet why not do some real hard work and show it proudly rather than fake ? What say ?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.