I will pay the first person to finish this task via paypal!!!
I will pay $5!
Create a program that will read data related to the test results of a particular group of learners from a text file. The data must include fields of the following types: String, int, double, boolean and char. The program must include and call a number of methods and be based on a menu system.
1. You are required to create your own data text file that will provide the data types mentioned above. the file must contain the records of at least 20 learners. the data mentioned must be structured so that it is possible to do the following with it:
a) Extract the initials From the learners first name.
b) Find the gender (M or F) Of the learner with the highest and lowest mark in mathematics
c) Find the average of the marks for 7 subjects for each learner
d) Display the name of the learner who has the overall highest average for their 7 subjects
e) Display the average age of the learners in the class in years.
f) Display the entire contrnts of the data file in a meaningful tabular format.
2. Your program must make use of object orientation and must include the following methods
a) extractInitals() That displays the initials and surname of each Learner in the data file.
b) highMark() that displays thr first name, surname, gender and mark of the pupil with the highest mark in mathematics
c) lowMark() That displays the first name, surname, gender, mark of the learner with the lowest mark in mathematics
d) highAverage() That determines the average mark for all seven subjects for each learner and displays the name of the learner with the highest average.
e) averageAge() that determines the average age of all the learners in the list
3. you may adapt these methods to include parameters if you need to.
4. concise programming is needed
5. The entire program must be menu driven using a switch case statement that allows the user the choice of which of the items listed in 1 above they want to see.
6. The program must be user friendly and robust as a result of the use of error handling and defensive programming techniques.