comic sans ms12

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

Before you choose a language first decide what you plan to support in your IVR application. For one, any device drivers (e.g. Dialogic interface code) is typically done in C/C++. Also, a IVR system needs to be real-time so this against is best served by C/C++ ... for the core components. What features: TTS, STT, ASR, FAX, and what kind of signalling? North American or European too?

In short, VB6 is not a very good choice for much more than scripting support, but VB is fine if you switch to .NET. The reason is using .NET as your development platform is a far better choice because 1) VB6 and VC6 are not going to be supported much longer, 2) .NET has a much improved I/O model in C#,VB or J#. Pick the language you like best . However you can still write you system programs in C/C++. There is the added benefit of ASP .NET can make for some slick administrative and scripting programs. Finally a .NET compliant IVR with .NET Framework security is a compelling sell point to IT customers.

thanks very much for your reply but i would like to have a sample code cause i am doing this as part of my final year project.

thanks very much for your reply but i would like to have a sample code cause i am doing this as part of my final year project.

hi dude can u help me in getting a sample IVr code .if u have one can u pls send it me at arunnic@gmail.com it wil b gr8 if u help me .

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.