How to do comparions (or equalizations) in a Query builder (for a dataGridView)?
I mean, I would like to select Grade and a Teacher who gave this grade, but I need to do a comparison to two listBox. In 1st I select a Student and in 2nd I select a Teacher. I know how to do in a normal query with select statement, but I dont know how to do it in a automatic query builder!

How to do comparions (or equalizations) in a Query builder (for a dataGridView)?
I mean, I would like to select Grade and a Teacher who gave this grade, but I need to do a comparison to two listBox. In 1st I select a Student and in 2nd I select a Teacher. I know how to do in a normal query with select statement, but I dont know how to do it in a automatic query builder!

Parameterized Query :- Parameter name can be very from one database to another, so check the parameter syntax and apply it.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.