My friend is doing a course in computer science and needs help with a few questions considering assembly. Well at least I think it is assembly. Here goes:
1. What alphabetic character will be moved into DL if the mov dl,25h instruction is executed?
2. What is the length of this program:
char: db 'A FISH'
start: mov bx, 1234h
3. Which ASCII character is stored in memory position 105h?
4. What are the actual memory positions that are associated with the labels start and display respectively?
5. Which are the first and last memory positions occupied by the program?
6. What is the machine code for MOV BX, 3412
7. Which of the following will be flagged as an error by DEBUG?
1: SUB BX,BX
2: DB 456
3: MOV AH,56
4: ADD AH,AL
5: DB 23