I need a visual basic code for the followings:

Suppose a restaurent menu. unlimited user can access that. items will be listed there with the price. they will pick up some of them and then including tax (15%) the total will be shown. thats it. then the program ask for if any one wants to order and if it yes then do the same otherwise exit.

Anyone can help me with that? I am new in Visual basic. So dont know anything about it. so please write in details. and also how can i run it and where i have to paste the code. thanks in advance. if you need any other info please mail me..
its dannyalam7@gmail.com

Recommended Answers

All 9 Replies

This is very old but it still works. You could modify it to suit your needs.

http://www.geocities.com\geo_marksway\excel_solutions\XLS\
IanCarpenterFoods.xls

This is very old but it still works. You could modify it to suit your needs.

http://www.geocities.com\geo_marksway\excel_solutions\XLS\
IanCarpenterFoods.xls

but i could not access to the website u gave me...thanks n e ways

hello,
beforre beeing a programmer you should learn the prosgrammm
soft first you should stud the vb
then do it
congradulation ..............good.....beeing a programming lover

It worked for me. Maybe right-click the link and Open in new tab,
It takes you to a directory list of all files.
Alternatively, go to the main page
http://www.geocities.com/geo_marksway
and click on Excel 95/7.0 link.
I'll send it to your email address.

hello,
beforre beeing a programmer you should learn the prosgrammm
soft first you should stud the vb
then do it
congradulation ..............good.....beeing a programming lover

Actually I need it today.. so dont have time to learn now...bt sure I'll...if anyone can write the code for me it would very kind...thanks

Actually I need it today.. so dont have time to learn now...bt sure I'll...if anyone can write the code for me it would very kind...thanks

How much are you willing to pay ?

looks like you are not doing your part! It seems you abused the forums. WE DON'T MAKE ASSIGNMENT FOR YOU. or at least you are willing to pay as what ithelp said? SHOW SOME EFFORTS MAN!

To anyone who wants to put in an answer, he is using a utility I provided. The utility was written in Excel 95 and it will take him some effort to modify it to excel 2003 standards but the question has been dealt with. I doubt he will close the question.

Just a note. Even if it is homework, he will not pass his exams if he doesn't understand the procedures and how to implement them. Sometimes a helping hand can make things clearer for a student. Teachers do not give individual tuition. The student has to find other resources to fully comprehend a subject.

well, jupiter 2, i think you have a point there :)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.