Please help me how to do it. Thanks!

A 5-star hotel has 3 room types below:
- Room type A, Price 80 USD / day.
- Room type B, Price 60 USD / day.
- Room type C, Price 40 USD / day.
Room rental is calculated by formula: Price category * number of days room rent. Guest rooms in A kind is used some services of the hotel and (price) use the service will be added to rent rooms by the customer. Special hotel policies have reduced 10% who rent rooms types A and B from 5 days onwards.

Build the program for rental customers. The program allows employees to enter the hotel room information that the customer has to rent. The program will see the amount that customers must pay. Information that rent rooms include room type, number of days employed, cash services (for room type A).

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

Please help me how to do it. Thanks!

A 5-star hotel has 3 room types below:
- Room type A, Price 80 USD / day.
- Room type B, Price 60 USD / day.
- Room type C, Price 40 USD / day.
Room rental is calculated by formula: Price category * number of days room rent. Guest rooms in A kind is used some services of the hotel and (price) use the service will be added to rent rooms by the customer. Special hotel policies have reduced 10% who rent rooms types A and B from 5 days onwards.

Build the program for rental customers. The program allows employees to enter the hotel room information that the customer has to rent. The program will see the amount that customers must pay. Information that rent rooms include room type, number of days employed, cash services (for room type A).

What sort of idea do you have, right now, to do this? Post your idea first, and we can then correct that if its wrong...

At least make an attempt. We're not going to do it for you.

I will try. because I am a Vietnamese, so be able to write non-standard English. You please guess.

I will try. because I am a Vietnamese, so be able to write non-standard English. You please guess.

We don't care about the fact whether English is your native language or not(*), it's your effort which counts !
Let me clarify this: You have posted your assignment, but what do we have to do with it? Don't expect from us that we're going to make it for you, Daniweb isn't a homework completion service, but tell us what you don't understand and we'll be glad to help you out, are you having problems with the coding? Well, then just post the code you have so far, tell us what your problem is and if your program is giving unexpected output, please also tell us what output you're expecting.

Question: How can you become a good programmer if you don't write code yourself?
Answer: Never!

(*) As long as we can understand you it's OK :)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.