I have been testing a C++ based SDK and now i have a few questions for you that i hope you will answer
1. When passing objects between each other is it preffered to use references if not what then?
2. Is it good or bad to make a single object in main that initializes runs and cleans up?
3. Would that be the same as a singleton class without multiple instance protection and would the usual arguments for and against them apply?
4. When testing the SDK i found that member variables of classes was prefixed a m_ what does that mean and why would you do it?
5. When allocating resources should you always do it inside of a class?
Thank you for your time