HI

How I generate Meassage once my array is full?

Thanks
Tank50

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

Every array is full of initial values or nulls. Do you want to show a message when array index reaches out of limit?

HI
Thanks adatapost for ur reply.By mistake I post this question two time.Please refer to second one.

Thanks
Tank50

Hi
Ancient Dragon delete my original post,Anyway I have to write my question here again.

I have List and I used save employee objects into list,first user has to select how many employee objects save in list.Assume user select 2 employee obejcts,so user has to enter employee details (Name,Address,etc..) once he fill the details then he has to clcik on save button to add the employee object into list.In one time user can add onlyone employee object .There is anotehr button called"Next Page" ,but its disable.So once user add second object into list then "Next Page" button should enable.

I wrote coding for that part,but its only works when user clcik on the save button in thrid time.Howdo I do this?pelase help me slove this problem.

Thanks
Tank50

Your question is a bit hazy but I think you mean something like :
If MyList.Count is equal to 2, then enable my next button.
A List can not easily get "full" as it expands itself automatically when needed.
An array will give an index out of range error.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.