Hi,

Is it possible to display the output of a C program in different font sizes by setting it in the code? If yes, please guide regarding the same.

Thanks.

Contributors
Replies
Views
7 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by xavier666
Featured Replies
  • [QUOTE]its so easy!!!![/QUOTE] It's the I-know-the-answer-but-I-won't-tell syndrome. It generally happens to people who suffer from I-don't-know-the-answer Don't be too hard on him... Read More

Depends, if you mean using the Win32 API, then it's easily possible. AFAIK it's not possible to set the font size on the console through just using C++ code.

>Use some graphics library.
There's not much point in recommending that, we first need to know some details before simply telling him to use a graphics library. If he's using the Win32 API, he can simply use CreateFont and use the returned object with the window HDC.

If he plans on doing this with a console window, then there's problems.

Depends, if you mean using the Win32 API, then it's easily possible. AFAIK it's not possible to set the font size on the console through just using C++ code.

I am working on UNIX, and using CC to compile the code.

I am working on UNIX, and using CC to compile the code.

Wouldn't it be terminal dependent? something to do with termcap settings? (Just guessing, its been 15 or so years since I worked with *nix).

its so easy!!!!

It's the I-know-the-answer-but-I-won't-tell syndrome.
It generally happens to people who suffer from I-don't-know-the-answer

Don't be too hard on him...

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.