Hello guys i need help in doing "Saving text in TextBox" 
let say you want you have someone info already in the textbox already and you want to add  in the existing info this is what i have so far 
txtOutput.Text = txtNotesEntry.Text; i know this just copy whatever i have into the output but i need to be about to add to it without clearing what i have there already any help will be welcome thanks

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

Simple really,just append the text with the + operator : txtOutput.Text = txtOutput.Text + "my new text";

commented: great work +1

Try this:

txtOutput.Text += " " txtNotesEntry.Text;
commented: Great Work +1
Hello guys i need help in doing "Saving text in TextBox" 
let say you want you have someone info already in the textbox already and you want to add  in the existing info this is what i have so far 
txtOutput.Text = txtNotesEntry.Text; i know this just copy whatever i have into the output but i need to be about to add to it without clearing what i have there already any help will be welcome thanks

thanks guys that fix the problem i have be trying to solve for the longest once again thanks

***is good to ask question***

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.