A wierd thing is happening guys, when i start the application without debugging everything works fine, when run the application in debug mode, it stops responding whether or not it hits any break point.

Recommended Answers

All 7 Replies

do you have any idea how to fix the problem?

Are you working with thread?

What's the type of application?!

it is a windows application, the problem is fixed i didnt understand how though. anyways you made just one more solved thread for nothing :)
by the way, because of my minus repuation points, i plan to create a club in daniweb and i am going to name it "Orange Club", and only ones with minus reputation will be allowed, how is that?

Serkan you really made me laugh, you are extraordinary person, thinks in things in strange way.....
Anyway, you should mention the problem and how you solved it.

it is a windows application, the problem is fixed i didnt understand how though. anyways you made just one more solved thread for nothing :)
by the way, because of my minus repuation points, i plan to create a club in daniweb and i am going to name it "Orange Club", and only ones with minus reputation will be allowed, how is that?

I think your first member needs to be adatapost. His reputation was down in the gutter until a few days ago.. all of his reputation and points were wiped clean. I guess some people do get a second change at life..err daniweb :)

yeah he used to be a potential member for my orange club but now he is close to 100 points. but dont forget the rule for our orange club, if you dont like someone in that club you just add to their reputation so their orange turn to green :) once it is green they are kicked off.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.