hi

can any help me to develop aa complete mobile to browser end to end application like what technologies are used and what are the platforms.

Thanks
Poorna

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

Your request is not clear.
You want to create internet browser like Firefox, Opera for mobile device or you just want to create file browser like Windows Explorer but for mobile device?

hi

what i need is a web application which can interact with the mobile application like sending sms and charging for the sms.

Thanks in advance
poorna

Express yourself and explain the idea you want to do, as I can give hundreds and hundreds tips what to do and none of them will be useful.
For example last post - create mobile application with some GUI, on submit send data through HTTP to server for processing.

hi,

what i have is a gui application and i need to send and receive sms and charge the subscriber for the sms.

Sorry for the inconvience

Thanks
Poorna

You can build up from this example(1, 2) and depending on your decision either lookup some company that enables you to administrate messaging (including payments) through them or develop whole server side by your self (then you need to get some contract with mobile provider). First option is more preferable and reasonable as you need to develop only mobile application.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.