Follows these steps:
1. Add 10 question into an instance of ArrayList.
2. Generate random number between 0-9 and store it in 'index'
int variable. (Use Random class).
3. Display arraylist item at 'index'.
4. Remove arraylist item at 'index'.
5. Generate random number between 0 to 8 and store it in 'index'
6. ... repeat these steps...
could you poaaibly add all questions to an array and then randomly choosing them by setting the scope of random.Next(); and use the random number generated to access a question using its index within the array ?