Hello All

Can anyone help me to understand the below log line which got generated when segmentation falut occurred,

/data/runtime/myprog/LDAPv3SL/prodlib/libLDAPv3SL_impl.so:std::list<LDAPCtrl,std::allocator<LDAPCtrl> >::iterator std::list<LDAPCtrl,std::allocator<LDAPCtrl> >::erase(std::list<LDAPCtrl,std::allocator<LDAPCtrl> >::iterator,std::list<LDAPCtrl,std::allocator<LDAPCtrl> >::iterator)+0xf4 [ Signal 368 ]
	/data/runtime/myprog/LDAPv3SL/prodlib/libLDAPv3SL_impl.so:LDAPControlSet::~LDAPControlSet()+0xb0
	/data/runtime/myprog/LDAPv3SL/prodlib/libLDAPv3SL_impl.so:LDAPConstraints::~LDAPConstraints #Nvariant 1()+0x6c

i simply dont have any idea on the first few lines of the code,

/data/runtime/myprog/LDAPv3SL/prodlib/libLDAPv3SL_impl.so:std::list<LDAPCtrl,std::allocator<LDAPCtrl> >::iterator std::list<LDAPCtrl,std::allocator<LDAPCtrl> >::erase(std::list<LDAPCtrl,std::allocator<LDAPCtrl> >::iterator,std::list<LDAPCtrl,std::allocator<LDAPCtrl> >::iterator)+0xf4 [ Signal 368 ]

thanks in advance

I don't know what signal 368 is, but if the segmentation fault is happening in list::erase(), you can search for where you call it and stop there in a debugger to see what's up. Maybe you're passing list::end() or an invalid iterator as one of the arguments.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.