how can i change a recycle bin folder to any other folder or utility of windows (e.g. recycle-bin ------>window media file or window media file ----->temp folder)
(conver to sign --->) using 'c' language.

so dat i m able to make a little folder converter software dat help a user to hidden his/her data with unauthorised user ?
if any1 knwz plz tell me ,ma english nt so gud so plz understand urslef guyz sry for dat
and thnx in advance....... :D

jephthah commented: ugh -2

Recommended Answers

All 7 Replies

so dat i m able to make a little folder converter software dat help a user to hidden his/her data with unauthorised user ? if any1 knwz plz tell me ,ma english nt so gud so plz understand urslef guyz sry for dat
and thnx in advance....... :D

wait, wait, wait.... you apparently have spent a lot of time learning how to cleverly write English "chat speak"

why don't you spend your time learning how to write proper English? I know you can do it, because your first paragraph actually was making sense.

we don't hold it against people who are not good english speakers, because everyone knows it's hard to learn another language and english is difficult.

but when you talk in that phony chat speak, you sound like a 12-year-old with brain damage.

and now NO ONE is interested to help you.

commented: agreed +2

Uhh... Syntax error.

try the rename() function. i haven't tried it on the recycle bin so it might not work without changing the folder's permissions.

^ you can't rename the Windows Recycle Bin (or change its permissions) without going into the Registry Editor.

but more importantly, who in their right mind would try to "hide" data from "unauthorized users" in the Recycle Bin -- renamed or otherwise -- in the first place?!

is this what they're teaching these days in Computer Science Masters' Degree programs? Good lord, i hope not.

Salem & japhthah btoh of u guyz r nt here to mprove ma englisg bt to solve r problems ,i don't think so dat u guyz knw d answer of ma question dats y u guys chng d topic to improve English ......LoLz u guyz r really sick n noob too....so enjoy ur brainless mind and creativity :P

commented: You've got a numb brain. -3
commented: bored now..... -7
commented: um, yeah, okayyyy. -2

Salem & japhthah btoh of u guyz r nt here to mprove ma englisg bt to solve r problems ,i don't think so dat u guyz knw d answer of ma question dats y u guys chng d topic to improve English ......LoLz u guyz r really sick n noob too....so enjoy ur brainless mind and creativity :P

Aah, another guy who's wasting his time on online games like Runescape and World of Warcraft....
Better get a life, learn properly English, and then we can come back on your problem.
And NO, your stupid chatroom speak is NOT cool, in case you were thinking that.

Check this:
http://www.daniweb.com/forums/faq.php?faq=daniweb_policies

You offended the Keep it clean rule.

And no, we're not here to improve your English, you'll have to do that yourself.
BTW, you've written a beautiful post which wonderfully applies to yourself :P

To the OP: I suggest you to not waste your time here anymore, you're the smartest here eh not, and we're all brainless? You're maybe right, but then it was not that smart of you to become member of a forum which only has brainless minds as you tell.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.