Show for session:
1. 2pm- 4pm
2. 8pm- 10pm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Enter number of adult customers
Enter number of child customers
The receipt for the purchase is:

Adult 2 20.00
Children 1 5.00
TOTAL 25.00
Press Y to continue

Y
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Enter number of adult customers
Enter number of child customers
The receipt for the purchase is:

Adult 2 20.00
Children 2 10.00
TOTAL 30.00
Press Y to continue

Y
Reached maximum capacity of this session!!!
The total amount of sales today is 450.00
System exit……

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

You shouldn't ask you question only in the title, but i'll make an exception.
>please can any1 help me with this program
The answer is yes, I can help you with this program. Hope I was able to help!

commented: Nice response :) +36

You shouldn't ask you question only in the title, but i'll make an exception.
>please can any1 help me with this program
The answer is yes, I can help you with this program. Hope I was able to help!

i'm sorry i don't meant that.....
pls really need help..

Do you go to an auto repairman and say "my car is broke -- please fix it. And BTW I left my car at home." No of course you don't. You have to take your car there and tell him what you think is the problem. Same here. We can't help you id you don't tell us what you need help doing and post the code that you tried. Afterall, we can't read your mind and certainly can't see your monitor.

And if you think we will write the program for you -- forget it because we won't.

Do you go to an auto repairman and say "my car is broke -- please fix it. And BTW I left my car at home." No of course you don't. You have to take your car there and tell him what you think is the problem. Same here. We can't help you id you don't tell us what you need help doing and post the code that you tried. Afterall, we can't read your mind and certainly can't see your monitor.

And if you think we will write the program for you -- forget it because we won't.

come on pls........it's in c++

commented: Loser, go make your own homework! -3

thread closed.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.