how to change the font color of command button please help newbiee....

Recommended Answers

All 7 Replies

how to change the font color of command button please help newbiee....

Hi... this is only base on my Knowledge i dont Know if their something else solution with your Problem... Just go to the Properties window, find forecolor and choose your favorite color,but before that you must click the command button.. but honestly you can't apply a font color in command button..

Hi... this is only base on my Knowledge i dont Know if their something else solution with your Problem... Just go to the Properties window, find forecolor and choose your favorite color,but before that you must click the command button.. but honestly you can't apply a font color in command button..

thankz for the suggestion i do that before but it doesn't affect my button.. is there any solution??

I guess you are talking about vb6.
I am using vb6 since past 1 yr and I learned that there is no such way (using vb) to change button font color.
Initially when i was newbie I also had that thought of changing the color and I approached me professors and few internet sources. But nothing helped me.
In short you cannot change button font color using vb.
(I will be very thankful if anyone really prove me wrong! Because I also want to change the color of button font)

Easiest workaround would be to to make a image with required text and color. It won't take much time. set button's picture property to that picture and style to 2-graphical

Just change the style property to graphical.

Yeah, that is one of the unfortuanate things about the command button is that they did not expose the fontcolor or forecolor for the control, but you can get around this (as mentioned above) by setting the style property to graphical at design time. Then you could use a picture box of the appropriate size with autoredraw set to true. Set its forecolor to the color you want then use Picture1.Print "Your Caption". After that set command1.picture = picture1.image. However, to get it to look right, you will have to set the currentx and currenty properties of the picture box before you print your caption.

Good Luck

gud day guyz.. thankz to all your response i will try all the opinions you suggest..i am very luck that u appreciate my post..thankz to all,,
it help me a lot ...

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.