hi..! i have a project that we need to research a java source code or C source code of the game LUCKY 9..

we are not required to make the game but we are required to research a "ready made" code for it...

dont worry that i may not learn from giving codes, the purpose of our research is that when we finally found a source code of that game, we are required to study the code that we found and then report its functions and uses.. so dont worry guys...

our lesson is just on applications and applet...so thats our requirement, either application or applet. the reason why i also need a code for C because if i cant find any, i hope i can find from C.

i try to google but the game lucky 9 is just not popular.

i hope you would really help me guys...

Recommended Answers

All 8 Replies

So what really you want from us??

Do you expect us to write complete code for you?

So what really you want from us??

Do you expect us to write complete code for you?

no, i dont expect you to find a code for me, and i know that you can not make a code fast..

maybe some has already made one for some reasons, or they can send me a link if they found one...thats why i need your help 'cause when i tried to google, nothing comes out..

By looking at the Lucky9 site, (This is a card game, right?) it looks pretty straightforward to code, there might be a couple slightly complicated parts, but all-in-all, it's shouldn't be too hard.

By looking at the Lucky9 site, (This is a card game, right?) it looks pretty straightforward to code, there might be a couple slightly complicated parts, but all-in-all, it's shouldn't be too hard.

well... uhm... its a research and i hope that i could find a ready made program so that i can now review it by this week. i try to do it but i have a lot of errors, and theres so many condition to implement.. thats why i need to have an idea about it, sorry guys...

hope you still can help me...

hi can you give me a simple code of lucky 9 game plz

commented: homework kiddo -2

hi can you give me a simple code of lucky 9 game plz

No, we don't help homework kiddos. And crossposting homework kiddos who bring back zombie threads from the dead are even worse.

import random

print"the cards has been shufled"
print"the lucky number will be 9"
a=1
b=2
c=3
d=4
e=5
f=6
g=7
h=8
i=9
j=10
k=a+b+c+d+e+f+g+h+i+j
"a+b+c+d+e+f+g+h+i+j",k
user=input("her you card1:")
user=input("her you card2:")
com=input("her you card1:")
com=input("her you card2:")
if user==9:
print"you win"
elif com==9:
print"you lose"
elif user!=9:
print"you lose"
elif com!=9:
print"you win"
else:
print"draw"

can you edit my lucky 9 game?? plz hre are my sample but i think it wrong can you correct it????

commented: crossposting thread hijacker -2

sigh...
1) Thread hijacking
2) no code tags
3) posted in the wrong place
4) multiposting/crossposting the same thing in many places

4 of the 5 major violations of good forum behaviour in 1 post. You're off to a great start.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.