i wanna know that if a program consists of 10 lines
n if we compile it , it shows increased no of lines compiled why:icon_question:

Recommended Answers

All 7 Replies

I understand every single word in your post (except the words which consist out of one letter), but your whole post raises a syntax error with me (hope I'm not the only one).

which words r creating syntax error??

which words r creating syntax error??

I said: I understand every word, except your whole post in it's full.

Could you (please) talk in normal English, otherwise you're breaking the "Keep it clean" rule (and nearly no-one is willing to help you then).
(Forum rules)

Further: Can you reformulate your question?
(and post your code as well, use code tags).

Congrats on making a program with 10 lines, dude :D .

Because you're not editing your program you're compiling it. The result of a compilation is an executable program (unless there are errors and you just get an error message). You're source code is left unchanged.

When you write things like "i wanna... n if..." it makes you sound 10 years old. Please write English... or at least your best effort if it's not your first language.

Why does it matter. I hope you are not worried about the program
size at 10 lines.

Why does it matter. I hope you are not worried about the program
size at 10 lines.

I'm guessing that he thought that compiling the program would alter his source code instead of creating a separate output file (executable). When it didn't he was wondering why. Sounds like his first C++ program so I don't think we should be too harsh. We all started out asking questions that probably sounded silly to the pros.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.