Ok soo i'm completely lost, i have taken java 1 and 2 in school but didn't learn a thing. Please help me with some quick and easy code .
Using a boolean array with 10000 elements set to "true" write the following program in Java now.
1. Set an integer variable j to 1.
2. Find the first value of j greater than the present value and smaller than 100 for which the array element is true.
3. Using this value of j set to false all the array elements from j*j to 10000 in increments of j.
4. Repeat steps 2 and 3 until no value of j exists that satisfies the constraints of step 2.
5. print the values of j greater than 1 for which the array element is true and the remainder when j is divided by 10 is 7.