Hi,
I have problem with tray icon, when my processor is 100 % working, sys tray icon loading fails. I do not know how to fix this. I made easy testing program for that, i have thread with critical priority and it make processor 100 % working. During that sys tray icon does not load and when i try it later it does not load too until i start new process. Please can somebody help me with that

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

It's a diffcult to say anything without your code. Show us your code please. Use bb code tags - your source code must be surrounded with code tags.

Take a look at an article System Tray Icons

I cant place code here, becasuse this happens in more than one diferent project. When processor is 100 % working, icon is not shown and that's the problem. I found that it is problem with microsoft. I am only interested id someone does not figured it in his own way

I cant place code here, becasuse this happens in more than one diferent project. When processor is 100 % working, icon is not shown and that's the problem. I found that it is problem with microsoft. I am only interested id someone does not figured it in his own way

Maybe you're doing it wrong in every project?

I dont think, because not each was made by me. But i solved it - with changing ID and infinitive loop (there is time limitation)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.