Hello everyone!

I have a problem .
How to maintenance the file's last modified time when upload it to FTP server?
Please help me.Thank you~

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

I could be wrong, but my best guess is that if you want to change the file's last modified time (to something arbitrary), this would be OS dependent.

edit: sorry, just realize that doesn't really help you very much either way. Tired over here, I was pretty much thinking out loud. Good luck though, sorry for being unhelpful.

I could be wrong, but my best guess is that if you want to change the file's last modified time (to something arbitrary), this would be OS dependent.

edit: sorry, just realize that doesn't really help you very much either way. Tired over here, I was pretty much thinking out loud. Good luck though, sorry for being unhelpful.

Thank you all the same!

Is there anybody who can give me more advices about this problem?

Maybe I should make an application running under the FTP server to maintenance the uploaded file's last modified time.But is there a better way to maintenance the uploaded file's last modified time?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.