I want to find the product of two matrix using a function without using for loop?
Help is really appreciated.

I want to find the product of two matrix using a function without using for loop?
Help is really appreciated.

Why don't you want to use a for-loop? That would be the easiest way. Any for-loop can be converted to a while or do-while loop, and vice versa.

You're looking at using nested loops, whatever type of loops those are. If you're multiplying an m x n matrix by an n x p matrix, you'll end up with an m x p matrix. The (a, b) element of the resulting n x p matrix will be calculated by multiplying the ath row of the m x n matrix by the bth column of the n x p matrix. You get that by setting up a sum variable, initializing it to 0, setting up a loop, going through it n times, each time multiplying two numbers and adding it to the sum. That's the innermost loop.

The outermost loop will be traversed m times (number of rows in the first matrix). The middle loop will be traversed p times (number of columns in the second matrix).

So you have a loop within a loop within a loop. I'd make them all for loops, but as mentioned, any for-loop can be turned into a while or do-while loop.

How to find the product of two matrix ?

The tittle should instead be :

How to use Google Properly

If you know how to multiply 2 matrices with for loops then you know
how to do with with other types of loop, provided you know about
the other loops.

This article has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.