sir can you give a an example of an nested menu code for c>>??<<

i want to learn how a to make a program that will return to its menu after executing a choice on its list??

like this

menu
1] addition
2]subtraction

enter your choice: 1

enter num 1: 2
enter num 2: 2

2+2=4

then how will i return to the menu???
without ending this program??

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

You've posted the same question 3 times and haven't showed an ounce of work. Give it a shot and let us know what you think you should do. No one in this community is just going to give you a full program. If you work hard and believe in yourself, you can accomplish anything. Now go do some work. :)

Stop flooding DaniWeb with that same question. Read the responses you have received in your original thread.

and quit assuming everyone on here is a "sir". sexist language was deprecated last century. get with the program.

and quit assuming everyone on here is a "sir". sexist language was deprecated last century. get with the program.

It might be a cultural thing. I recall when ~S.O.S~ first joined DaniWeb he used to be very formal and called every Mr. XXX. It took some doing but we finally broke him of that habit :)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.