i am new in j2me programming and i want to code a file compression/decompression in series 40 phones. anyone could help me or could share their codes with me. thank you very much

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

i am new in java programming i want to ask help on how to code a method using endWith. Thank you!

I am new in java programming i want to ask help on how to code a program method using endWith. Thanks.

I am new in java programming i want to ask help on how to code a program method using endWith. Thanks.

Start a new thread, don't hijack other's threads. Especially to post twice the same thing when the Original Poster hasn't got his answer yet. Do you think it's nice for people to answer your question instead of his in his own thread?

i am new in j2me programming and i want to code a file compression/decompression in series 40 phones. anyone could help me or could share their codes with me. thank you very much

google search
j2me programming code a file compression/decompression in series 40 phones

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.