plz help me 2 finish my c++ proj on supermarket.i need the exact details of the funcns,sub calculatns.............
urgent

Edited by linta: n/a

Contributors
Replies
Views
7 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by prvnkmr449
Featured Replies
  • [QUOTE=linta;1010975]plz help me 2 finish my c++ proj on supermarket.i need the exact details of the funcns,sub calculatns............. urgent[/QUOTE] How urgent is this? Deposit $100,000 USD into my paypal account and I'll help you out. Read More

[QUOTE=Ancient Dragon;1011713]How urgent is this? Deposit $100,000 USD into my paypal account and I'll help you out.[/QUOTE] I can code it for $50,000 only, PM me for my paypal account :D . Read More

vmanes 1,165   7 Years Ago

[QUOTE=ithelp;1011755]I can code it for $50,000 only, PM me for my paypal account :D .[/QUOTE] I'll write that code for $25,000 How low can the bidding go? Maybe this should move to Geeks' Lounge? Read More

No offense, but I'm not an "avaricious" person like others, I'll do it for only $500 :P (that's 200 times cheaper than Ancient Dragon's offer :)) Read More

plz help me 2 finish my c++ proj on supermarket.i need the exact details of the funcns,sub calculatns.............

Don't use l33t speak here.

urgent

Let's see what my dictionary says about the word 'urgent':

back away from anyone who uses this word on a forum.

Anyway, read these and eventually come back when you agree with them:

Seriously I want to help you, but I really see no code to help you with.
I even don't know what your project is all about, you really can't expect help from someone when you don't thoroughly describe your problem.

Edited by mvmalderen: n/a

urgent

How urgent is this? Deposit $100,000 USD into my paypal account and I'll help you out.

How urgent is this? Deposit $100,000 USD into my paypal account and I'll help you out.

I can code it for $50,000 only, PM me for my paypal account :D .

Votes + Comments

I can code it for $50,000 only, PM me for my paypal account :D .

I'll write that code for $25,000

How low can the bidding go?

Maybe this should move to Geeks' Lounge?

No offense, but I'm not an "avaricious" person like others, I'll do it for only $500 :P
(that's 200 times cheaper than Ancient Dragon's offer :))

Edited by mvmalderen: fix dollar sign mistake

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.