give me the perfect program like that output.

#include<stdio.h>
#include<conio.h>
void main()
{
int i,j;
int a=15;
int b=30;
clrscr();
for(i=0;i<=a;i++)
{
for(j=0;j<=b;j++)
{
if(i==0||i==2||i==a)
{
if(i==0||i==2)
if(j==0||j==b-4||j==b)
printf("+");
else printf("-");
if(i==a)
if(j==0||j==b)
printf("+");
else printf("-");
{
if(i==1||j==14)
printf("mywindow");
if(i==1||j==28)
printf("X");
}
}
if(j==0)
if(i==1||i==3||i==4||i==5||i==6||i==7||i==8||i==9||i==10||i==11||i==12||i==13||i==14)
printf("|");
else printf(" ");
if(j==b)
if(i==1||i==3||i==4||i==5||i==6||i==7||i==8||i==9||i==10||i==11||i==12||i==13||i==14)
printf("|");
else printf(" ");
}
printf("\n");
}
getch();
}

output:

0,0                                                                 0,w-4   0,w
    +------------------------------------------------------+---+
    |                  My Window                                  | x |
2,0+------------------------------------------------------+---+
    |                                                                            |
    +----------------------------------------------------------+
h, 0                                                                       h, w

drawWindow(60, 25)
 using only characater, not by graphics

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

what r u trying 2 do?? i cant understand.

Why are you even posting this piece of crap as a code snippet? Code snippets are usually posted by more knowledgeable members of this forum who have something useful to share with the rest of the community. That piece of rubbish should have been posted as a normal thread and more importantly a specific question should have been asked.

Before posting a code snippet, take a look at the real good snippets that have been posted and learn from it.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.