Hi,

These are some of the few questions for which i couldn't find answers. :lol: . I was just hoping if any of you can help me out.

1.Write a "Hello World" program in 'C' without using a semicolon.
2.Write a C++ program without using any loop (if, for, while etc) to print numbers
3.Remove duplicates in array.
4.Finding if there is any loop inside linked list.
5.Remove duplicates in an no key access database without using an array.

Thank You.

Recommended Answers

All 13 Replies

>These are some of the few questions for which i couldn't find answers.
Clearly you didn't look very hard. Not only are these easy to figure out for just about anyone with some measure of experience, the answers are everywhere because people like you keep trying to get others to do your work on a regular basis.

That identical set of questions has been posted before. google for the first question and you will find the answer(s).

>These are some of the few questions for which i couldn't find answers.
Clearly you didn't look very hard. Not only are these easy to figure out for just about anyone with some measure of experience, the answers are everywhere because people like you keep trying to get others to do your work on a regular basis.

First things first, i'm not experienced ! I'm still learning.. the very basics. I just came across these questions .. and thought i would find some sensible and helpful people here.. which now i realise was wrong. And secondly if "people like me" don't ask questoins.. "people like you" don't have a place here. Third... if you can't guide someone... with all the experience you "brag" about.. your experience doesn't stand anywhere.

For the rest, thanks.. i saw the post.. it helped. Thank You!

OOOOOOh....you'll be listening very soon from someone

>thought i would find some sensible and helpful people here.. which now i realise was wrong
By "sensible and helpful" you mean you want people who will give you answers. That's the impression I got from your post, which was nothing more than saying "here are the questions, give me the answers, thanks". Don't mistake refusing to spoonfeed with not being helpful, kthxbye.

>And secondly if "people like me" don't ask questoins.. "people like you" don't have a place here
Then "people like me" will go do something else. I volunteer to help people, which means I'm not obligated to help you if I don't want to, and I have no reason to be here other than my desire to help.

>if you can't guide someone...
I'm more than willing. Just not with you until you prove that you're willing to learn and do some of your own work.

>with all the experience you "brag" about..
Now you're putting imaginary words in my mouth. Where did I brag about experience? Feel free to quote me if you can find anything. I let my answers do the talking about my qualifications. Words, as they say, have no value unless you can back them up with actions.

>your experience doesn't stand anywhere.
Well, my experience keeps me employed, and that's a great deal more important to me than some anonymous bozo on an online forum who doesn't "get it" and feels the need to get all huffy and insulted over the tiniest things.

OOOOOOh....you'll be listening very soon from someone

Good call!

Oh my god,

hmmm... Wasn't Online for a long time. And i think this has been dragged a lot. I'm sorry. Its my mistake. :o

But i must tell you that i had no intention of getting the answers without trying. I thought somebody would help me. May be I put it in a wrong way. It was my mistake. I'm sorry. :o

Its just that i'm very much new to C. And.. I get curious to find answers. (If you know what i mean) I tried twice or thrice.. but i didn't get an answer.

I am wrong. I'm really sorry. Hope I'll be forgiven. See you. Bye. :lol:

1. Write a "Hello World" program in 'C' without using a semicolon
void main(){
if(printf("Hello World"))
}

void func(int i){
printf("%d",i++);
func();
}

void
void main(){

func(0);
}

When you exec this prog this will become infinite.

1. this one v. simple .. use bubble sort concept..

2. Finding if there is any loop inside linked list.

A: I didn't got the Que

exactly i thought of printing hello world in the same way as santu! but santu grabbed the chance before i went through that question!!!

void main(){

no, no, no! main() returns an int! :(

no, no, no! main() returns an int! :(

not necesary that main() should return int. main() is also like normal function you can specify the return type of the main()

santu

not necesary that main() should return int. main() is also like normal function you can specify the return type of the main()
santu

No - The C++ standard requires that main() returns an int. You may be lucky (or unlucky) and have a compiler which accepts code where main() returns some other type, without throwing any warnings or errors. But well-formed code always returns an int from main()
Anything other than int can result in undefined/unpredictable behavior

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.