:p Hello ,
Ps I need someone to direct me to any site where I can get some challenging programming tasks that will enable me develop my C++ programming skills.
I'm tired of reading books and tutorials and need to lay my hands on something practical this summer.
Thanks.

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

:p Hello ,
Ps I need someone to direct me to any site where I can get some challenging programming tasks that will enable me develop my C++ programming skills.
I'm tired of reading books and tutorials and need to lay my hands on something practical this summer.
Thanks.

You don't need a site, you need a suggestion :-) Program C++ in C++

Thanks ,I really appreciate yur response

try checking different cs departments teachers websites where they post they're home work not really practical stuff but challengeing and usually meant to show how to impliment concepts beyond what tutorials do.

If you wood like to become the head programer in a chalenging project I have one. I am trying to make a basic inteperter that will be able to modify it own code will exicuting tus making artifishal inteligence posible. I am francly lousy at programing in anything els than @basic and would love to have someone who knows c on the project.
http://sourceforge.net/projects/self-moding-bas/

remove {nospam}

If you like the ideah use the contact me @ mmiscool {nospam} @gmail.com
Thank you

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.