Would anyone have a C++ program that will prompt the user to enter the number of students and subjects that have been marked, the user should be able to enter the names of the students and subjects and the user should also enter the associated exam results.

The program should use a mixture of arrays and strings to store data. it should perform basic error checking, for example such as ensuring that all marks are between 0 and 100, and should examine and re-arrange the results to calculate and display the best student in each subject and his mark in it, the best overall student,the average mark in each subect and the subject which had the highest average.

In addition the user should be able to specify a grading system(A,B,C,etc...) whose parameters can be set after the display of the average subject marks. The corresponding grades for each student should then be displayed.

all results should be shown in as user-friendly and clear a way as possible and the results should also be output to a file and saved for future reference.

I know this is a bit much but if u have a program that will do this it will be greatly appreciated. The program i am using is Micrisoft Visual C++ 6.0.

Thanks and

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

Would anyone have a C++ program that will prompt the user to enter the number of students and subjects that have been marked, the user should be able to enter the names of the students and subjects and the user should also enter the associated exam results.

The program should use a mixture of arrays and strings to store data. it should perform basic error checking, for example such as ensuring that all marks are between 0 and 100, and should examine and re-arrange the results to calculate and display the best student in each subject and his mark in it, the best overall student,the average mark in each subect and the subject which had the highest average.

In addition the user should be able to specify a grading system(A,B,C,etc...) whose parameters can be set after the display of the average subject marks. The corresponding grades for each student should then be displayed.

all results should be shown in as user-friendly and clear a way as possible and the results should also be output to a file and saved for future reference.

I know this is a bit much but if u have a program that will do this it will be greatly appreciated. The program i am using is Micrisoft Visual C++ 6.0.

Thanks and

Are you asking if someone has your homework assignment already completed?

Can anyone help? :?: :confused: No smart answers pls. jus a solution :idea: , thanks.

I am also in need of program that can manipulate student result as mentioned above. but for the one i need, a person should be able to search for the results just by entering the students name or number. Please anyone help me with this program as soon as possible.

commented: Don't bump old threads -1
Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.