Hi! I'm currently taking a computer programming course at Wagner college and I have a project due this week that I am completely stumped on. these are the guidelines:
This will be a something like a “compatibility program”.
1) You will ask the user their name, and store it.
2) You will ask the user a yes or no question. Have them enter y/Y or n/N for an answer.
3) Compare the users answer to your answer, and output the result.
4) Ask another question, this time with 3 possible answers.
5) Again, compare users answer with yours and output the result.
6) Ask them one more question, that may involve a more than one word answer.
7) Compare that answer with yours and output that result.
8) After that last question, output the compatibility score between you and the user. 1/3 or 2/3 or 3/3 along with a statement involving their name. (This is the intuitive part of the program, its not hard, but its something that is happening behind the scenes)
I can do a majority of this programming, but for some reason, when it comes to separating my yes or no answers, it won't work, and as for calculating the compatibility, i'm not sure how to do that either. My teacher wasn't much of a help, so does anyone have any suggestions?