dear,
I was asked about how delphi can read RS323, your reply that you will send a componet to me by email but unfortunatly the emails adresses is snapped on this forum ,i'll try to writ my email here but if they snipped it ,please try to find any way to help me

SNIP

put the symbol of instead of (at) which written over the key (2) on your pc key board

Ezzaral commented: The email address was snipped for a reason. Read the forum rules. -2

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

Click on fayyaz name on one of his post, on the profile page, go down and press "Send message", so a private message is sent to him, and delivered to his personal email... well, I will do it that way instead of using the forum ;-)

dear,
I was asked about how delphi can read RS323, your reply that you will send a componet to me by email but unfortunatly the emails adresses is snapped on this forum ,i'll try to writ my email here but if they snipped it ,please try to find any way to help me

SNIP

put the symbol of instead of (at) which written over the key (2) on your pc key board

Hello My Dear
I have A component For working By Serial Port this Component is open source and free but becouse it is not my component I dont want to share it in this site so I put My Email Address for you that you can contact me by Email and I can send you that component but unfortunately the site manager cut my Email address however
if you csn get me your Email address I will send you that component.

Best Rergards

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.